Create your open space with our large spanning timber sliding patio doors
As with everything Thermo Door our bespoke Timber Sliding Patio Doors with their innovative design and precision engineering mean you can operate your door effortlessly without the use of force.
Choosing The Right Timber Sliding Patio Door
Choose from contemporary or traditional mouldings and bars to suit the design of your property.
Where glazing and screens are the focal point of the property the contemporary sliding patio door is the door design of choice with its simple pencil round mouldings and bars.
The traditional timber patio door offers the flexibility to create large glazed areas with ovolo internal mouldings and external putty line mouldings and bars to match perfectly with other traditional range timber windows and doors in the property in keeping with design for the property offering that contemporary edge.
– Triple or acoustic glazing.
– Tilt & Slide designs where door leafs slide across to open and tilt inwards for ventilation.
– Trickle ventilation.
– Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels on contemporary designs.
– Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
– 3 different Locking Options are available:
A: Handle Inside & outside, Straight through Cylinder (internally and externally openable).
B: Handle Inside grip outside, half cylinder (internally openable only).
C: None locking handle, espag operated (internally openable only).