Open up your home with style and elegance
Timber is pure nature. Its look as well as its touch conveys a sense of warmth and comfort.
Thermo Doors Timber Folding Sliding Doors slide effortlessly to create a seamless transition between the inside and outdoors without encroaching on internal space.
Design configurations are available with up to 10 leafs, spanning up to 10 metres wide and can open up the entire side of a property.
Choosing The Right Timber Folding Door
Choose from contemporary or traditional mouldings and bars to suit the design of your property.
Thermo Doors contemporary timber bi-folding doors offer the perfect way to create an open plan feel to any room and feature a sleek, modern profile with contemporary pencil round mouldings ideal for a new build home.
Our traditional timber bi-folding doors incorporate elegant, ovolo mouldings to complement period design features and offer the ideal solution for introducing maximum light into a traditional style property.
– Bespoke opening sizes and door designs allowing for like for like replacement and the flexibility to design a new home without restriction.
– Available in 100% FSC accredited engineered defect free timber.
– Softwood (Redwood Scandinavian Pine) or hardwood (Dark Red Meranti).
– Fully compliant with current UK building regulations.
– Internally glazed as standard for improved security.
– Rigorously tested to the latest PAS24:2016 Enhanced Security Performance requirements.
– Secured By Design and 3rd party certified through EXOVA BM Trada to PAS24:2016.
– Enhanced security handle operated espagnolette locking complete with high security ERA Fortress 3 star cylinder or Brio flush bolt.
– Non removable pin technology prevents hardware from being removed or tampered with from the outside.
– Fully weather sealed offering excellent thermal and weather performance.
– Internal flush drop bolts compress the gasket for better weather performance and improved security.
– Wheels and runners are neatly concealed within the track.
– 25 different door configurations.
– All external hardware is corrosion resistance tested with all elements constructed from 300 series stainless steel, passivated.
– Hardwood thresholds painted or stained to match or contrast colour choice.
– Aluminium door threshold.